Evaluating Your Social Listening Tools: Is Your Social Media Analytics Solution Working for You? | Webinar Replay
Enjoy the archive for "Evaluating Your Social Listening Tools: Is Your Social Media Analytics Solution Working for You?" in both audio and video format. The slides are also available for download. Once you listen to the archive we encourage you to take the challenge!
Listen to the audio: (length 00:58:22)
or download here (right-click, save as)
Watch the webinar replay:
Download the slides:
About the webinar:
You're now generating mountains of data with your social media efforts and your team has been producing actionable reports. But are your analytics tools properly analyzing all the data you need to? Are you confident in the data you’re receiving? And do you trust it to support critical business decisions? What are the data most relevant to you, and how can you be sure your analytics are telling you the whole story? How often do you do check-ins to make sure the analytics tools you’re using aren’t using outmoded technology? And how do you decide when your analytics tools need a re-evaluation?
If it’s your responsibility to make sure the analytics tools your company uses are doing their job, this webinar archive is for you. Listen as our panel looks at what makes a valuable social media analytics solution and when it’s worth looking at other options. We discussed topics like:
- What kind of ROI are you currently getting with your SMA tools? What could you be getting with others?
- How do you determine confidence in your SMA tools? Have your SMA tools ever led to you making business decisions that didn’t work out as well as you’d expected?
- What triggers a re-evaluation of your SMA solution?
- How efficient is your current system? Are you able to quickly and easily produce reports, or does it take a help desk request to get one done?
- Does your current tool provide analysis of all the right data sources to provide meaningful analysis? Or are you missing critical online sites that might paint a different picture?
About the Panel:
Paul Dunay, moderator, is an award-winning B2B marketing expert with more than 20 years’ success in generating demand and creating buzz for leading technology, consumer products, financial services and professional services organizations. Paul is the Global Vice President of Marketing for Maxymiser, a leader in web optimization and analytics, and author of five “Dummies” books: Facebook Marketing for Dummies (Wiley 2009), Social Media and the Contact Center for Dummies (Wiley Custom Publishing 2010), Facebook Advertising for Dummies (Wiley 2010), Facebook Marketing for Dummies 2nd Edition (Wiley 2011) and Facebook Marketing for Dummies 3rd Edition (Wiley 2012).
Other Posts by Kelsey Arnold
Social Media Today