How to Use Social Media to Get a Job [PODCAST]
Top recruiters share how they use social media to source and screen job candidates.
Listen to the audio: (length 01:04:50)
or download here (right-click, save as)
- Legal risks of identifying and screening candidates with social media.
- Keeping candidate research legal.
- When to review a candidates social media profiles.
- Legislative trends in social media governance.
- Findings of the Sources of Hire 2013 Report by Gerry Crispin and Mark Mehler
- Best practices for Twitter recruiting.
- Job seeker tweet chats Hire Friday Chat and Open Mic Career Chat.
- SEO recruiting, Linkedin recruiting, Facebook recuiting, Blogs recruiting.
- If you use blogs for recruiting, those blogs must be authored companywide.
- Arie Ball at Sodexo turns every employee into a talent scout.
- Linkedin Profile optimization for job seekers.
- Resume writing best practices.
Follow him @ericschwartzman
He is also an independent communications consultant for hire to businesses, global nonprofits, the US Military, US Federal government agencies and foreign governments. His consulting services include digital strategy, social media audits, social media policy development, online ...
Other Posts by Eric Schwartzman
Social Media Today