3 Social Phases of Brand Expansion [INFOGRAPHIC]
In the increasingly competitive world of e-commerce, staying in the forefront of the customer’s mind can be a challenge. Although it isn’t easy, expanding brand reach and gaining more understanding about your customers is attainable in 3 phases through the utilization of social sharing tools.
Phase 1: Examine your Target Consumer
- 69% of online consumers who visit Pinterest have found an item they bought or wanted to buy.
- 70 billion pieces of content are shared via Facebook.
As a business, understanding customer interests and where they are spending their time online is crucial when determining where to focus time and energy marketing online. Social tools like “Social Contests” and “Share & Save” have proven to increase conversion by two times.
Phase 2: Turn Data into Acquisition
- 78% of individuals claim to share the word when they like a company.
- 34% of marketers have generated new leads using Twitter.
- 70% of brand engagement on Pinterest is generated by users.
Data derived from a customer’s social network use helps brands understand the unique characteristics of customers. This information opens up the door for deeper engagement and opportunities to obtain new customers. Social tools like “Refer-a-Friend” and “Pin It to Win It” not only increase referral revenue, but they turn existing customers into actual brand ambassadors.
Phase 3: Build Customer Retention
- 70% say that coupons and discounts increase brand loyalty.
- 54% of respondents say they would consider increasing the amount of business they do with a company in return for loyalty rewards.
Mastering the art of retention is the ultimate accomplishment. Brand loyalty programs are the best way to ensure that a customer is not only satisfied, but they also increase potential for lifetime loyalty. Reward customers for their devotion and guarantee to see positive benefits in sales and retention.
Social Media Today