Listen to the audio:
or download here (right-click, save as)
In this episode, we explore what makes a great Facebook wall post? The best shares aren’t random. There is a method behind the madness. Listen to this podcast with Buddy Media director of communications Joe Ciarallo (@joeciarallo) and find out how to create effective Facebook wall posts based on a research study his company did on the shares of 200 name brands over a 2-week period.
Joe also talks about how to optimize your status updates for Facebook’s Edgerank so fans see it their newsfeed.
- Optimum Facebook post character length
- Benefits and drawbacks of URL shorteners and the problem with long URLs
- Words that appeared most in top “liked” and “commented” shares
- Which words appeared most frequently in ineffective engagement in Facebook
- The impact of “likes”, “comments”, affinity and time on Facebook Edgerankings
- Why NOT to ask “why” in your Facebook wall posts
- Purchase intent and recommendation likelihood of Facebook Fans vs. Twitter Followers
- What’s the ROI of a Facebook fan?
- Niche marketing, B2B marketing and brand building on Facebook
- Shel Holtz’s recent interview of Brian Solis
In this exclusive interview, Buddy Media director of communications Joe Ciarallo (@joeciarallo) reveals
Podcasts Referenced in this Episode:
- Facebook Marketing Tips from Simon Cross
- Marketing with Facebook Like Buttons with Simon Cross
- Marketing with Facebook Pages and Facebook Ads with Xavier Leclerc
- Activity Streams Will Change Your Business with Chris Messina
- When to Facebook, When to Tweet with Dan Zarella
- MediaBistro.com founder Laurel Touby goes On the Record…Online
- 2011 Digital Impact Keynote State of B2B Social Media
Eric Schwartzman is Founder and CEO of online social media training provider Comply Socially, which helps employers manage the risk and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace.
He is also an independent communications consultant for hire to businesses, global nonprofits, the US Military, US Federal government agencies and foreign governments. His consulting services ...
Social Media Today