Linkedin Marketing Strategy Update
Listen to the audio:
or download here (right-click, save as)
In this episode, she discusses the technology behind Linkedin’s marketing strategy for extending their services beyond their website and helping members take their credentials with them wherever they go online. With more than 135 million members, and 4 million new members joining each month, Linkedin is the world’s third largest online network and in this podcast, she tells you everything you need to know to mastermind a smart Linkedin marketing startegy.
Linkedin’s goal is to connect to world’s professionals and make them more productive and successful and one way they do that is by making it easy for members to leverage their Linkedin professional profile and network of contacts on third-party websites and in mobile environments.
- Presdo Match Linkedin Integration for Connecting at Le Web
- Demographics of Linkedin’s user base
- Linkedin’s competitive values: Identity, Insights and Everywhere
- Linkedin Homepage, Linkedin Today and Linkedin Groups
- Linkedin’s prebuilt, easy to integrate Plugins
- Integrating Linkedin into trade show and conference website
- Integrating Linkedin into recruiting websites
- Linkedin Company Insider Plugin at CNNMoney.com
- Linkedin’s iPhone, Android and Blackberry mobile apps
- Information Storing Kerfuffle between Monster and Linkedin
- Linkedin Plugin Builder
Eric Schwartzman is Founder and CEO of online social media training provider Comply Socially, which helps employers manage the risk and capitalize on the opportunities of social media in the workplace.
He is also an independent communications consultant for hire to businesses, global nonprofits, the US Military, US Federal government agencies and foreign governments. His consulting services ...