Webinar Replay: The Social Customer Engagement Index Results Analysis
Enjoy this webinar archive in both audio and video format:
Listen to the audio: (length 00:58:47)
or download here (right-click, save as)
The Social Customer Engagement Index 2012: Webinar
The Best Insight on Use and Effectiveness of Social Media Tools for Customer Service
The results are in! Social Media Today is pleased to introduce the third edition of The Social Customer Engagement Index 2012: Results, Analysis and Perspectives. This exclusive whitepaper measures the use and effectiveness of social media tools for customer service across a large sample of large and small businesses in 2012, providing analysis of the various ways in which businesses are succeeding, or failing, in integrating modern methods of communication into their service strategies.
The live Results Analysis webinar on October 30th featured Brent Leary, Becky Carroll and representatives from JetBlue, L.L. Bean and Dell as they all dug in deeper on what the survey results mean for you.
The 2012 Social Customer Engagement Index features:
- A foreword by Paul Greenberg, who calls the report, “One of the more valuable business studies that you'll see this or any year.”
- Case Studies from JetBlue, L.L. Bean, Best Buy, and Dell, sharing their stories of implementing social tools and strategies to improve their interactions with customers to create greater service experiences.
- A conversation with CRM expert Jesus Hoyos, providing his take on the findings and what he expects to see in 2013.
- Full survey results and analysis by Brent Leary and Becky Carroll, who dig in on the survey results and tell us what it all means.
- Download the report here.
About the Webinar Panel:
Brent Leary is a CRM industry analyst, advisor, author, speaker and award winning blogger. He is co-founder and Partner of CRM Essentials LLC.
Becky Carroll, Author of The Hidden Power of Your Customers: Four Keys to Growing Your Business Through Exisitng Customers (Wiley, 2011) and Founder of Petra Consulting Group.
Laurie Brooks (@LLBean_PR) is the Sr. Public Relations Representative for L.L. Bean. Laurie spearheaded L.L.Bean into the social media space in November 2008.
Laurie Meacham is the Manager Customer Commitment at JetBlue Airways where she has oversight of the Social Media Support Team. In 2009 Laurie became one of the founding crewmembers of the airline's then fledgling social media team.
Jason Duty, @JasonDatDell, Director Global Social Outreach Services (SOS), Dell | Worldwide Consumer and Small & Medium Business Group
Former SMT Senior Editor, currently a social media analyst/consultant. Now find me here as username Cliff Figallo.The quintessential online communities and social media veteran and expert. Founding director of The WELL, author of Hosting Web Communities ('98) and Building the Knowledge Management Network ('02).
Other Posts by Cliff Figallo
Social Media Today