Social Media Marketing for Business
In this Infographic we ask the question “What measures up for a recipe for success?”. In response, we have visually highlighted some social statistics from a recent blog post by the socialskinny.com, that provides insight into the more popular marketing tools being used and the social response to them:
- The most popular social networking tool for marketing is Facebook – being used by 92%(of businesses), followed by Twitter (84%), LinkedIn (71%) and blogs (68%).
- 23% of Fortune 500 companies have a public-facing corporate blog.
- 58% of Fortune 500 companies have an active corporate Facebook account, 62% have an active corporate Twitter account.
- 43% of marketers have noticed an improvement in sales due to social campaigns.
- 47% of customers are somewhat likely to purchase from a brand that they follow or like.