4 CRM Lessons Learned from "The Great Social Customer Service Race" [Infographic]
Ashley Verrill, CRM market analyst with Software Advice conducted “The Great Social Customer Service Race.” The race was created to evaluate how efficiently the nation’s top 14 brands across seven industries provided customer support on Twitter. The evaluations are based on the response time and the percent of total tweets that received a reply.
Snapshot of the results:
- 90% of responses occurred when the @ symbol was used
- Negative tweets received the least amount of responses (5%).
- Bank of America had the best overall response percent (17.5%).
- Starbucks, Visa and Apple didn’t respond at all
- Don’t leave the customer waiting for a response.
- Monitor ALL important keyword triggers, @ or no @.
- Humanize your responses with consumers.
Are you monitoring your brand with an @ symbol and without? How quickly are you responding to your customer’s tweets?