Looking for some great books on social media to keep your brain sharp?
Here are my current favorites:
- The Facebook Era by Clara Shih
- Problogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
- Facebook Marketing by Steven Holzner
- Twitterville by Shel Israel
- Marketing in the Groundswell by Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff
- The Digital Handshake by Paul Chaney
- Twitter Power by Joel Comm
- Naked Conversations by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel
Have you read anything good lately? I'd love to hear about it.
Morgan specializes in digital public relations - the intersection of traditional public relations with content marketing, social media and search. She has 20+ years of agency/corporate experience.
She is a contributing author for some of the largest publications in the industry, including Convince & Convert, Social Media Today, MarketingProfs and PR Daily, and she blogs at ...