Looking for some great books on social media to keep your brain sharp?
Here are my current favorites:
- The Facebook Era by Clara Shih
- Problogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
- Facebook Marketing by Steven Holzner
- Twitterville by Shel Israel
- Marketing in the Groundswell by Charlene Li and Josh Bernoff
- The Digital Handshake by Paul Chaney
- Twitter Power by Joel Comm
- Naked Conversations by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel
Have you read anything good lately? I'd love to hear about it.
Like this post? There's more GREAT stuff on Carrie's blog! Head over to http://rockthestatusquo.com and take a look.
Carrie Morgan (@morgancarrie) specializes in digital PR - combining traditional public relations with content marketing, social media and SEO. Morgan is a contributing author for some of the largest publications in the industry, including Convince & Convert, Social Media Today, ...
Other Posts by Carrie Morgan
Social Media Today