This Valentine's Day, Provide Solutions for Your Market's Needs
People are going to listen to what you have to say if it’s going to help them. Providing Valentine’s Day ideas not only helps them, but helps your business create trust with consumers.
Here we will show you 3 Pro Tips:
- It’s more about suggesting as opposed to telling
- Grab the attention of your target market
- Make a ‘limited edition’ product/service for Valentine’s Day
It’s more about suggesting as opposed to telling. Valentine’s Day related promotional posts with a solution don’t seem as pushy as the regular ones without a purpose. The buyer will come to a natural “yes” and feel confident about purchasing the product.
- Burberry suggests a gift idea for the man in your life. ↓
- House of Blues in Anaheim let their followers know that they have an easy solution for Valentine’s Day plans. They are effectively solving their customers needs on Valentine’s Day.
If you don’t feel any of your products/services are relatable to Valentine’s Day, dig a little deeper. Businesses of all sorts fin4d creative ways to market during all seasons.
- Diamond Candles does a great job at this. They even found a way to get more virality on their post – by getting people to tag their significant others in the comments!