10 Amazing Content Resources For Writers That You Must Get
As an author, it’s always a challenge to create new, innovative ideas and angles to stories, articles, books and generally speaking… great materials for public consumption (I realize many write for themselves, too).
By the way, I’m talking about creating quality content and differentiation that inspires you, your audience and non-humans (like search engines).
Everybody and everything keeps coming back to your websites when the magic of “quality content” happens. It’s called “stickability.” It’s what we all want. And, it builds trust and reputation. Yeah, Google loves that, too, now more than ever.
Here then are some awesome writing resources to get your writing juices flowing and to help you avoid the dreaded writer’s block.
1. Websites for Writers & Authors - http://websitesforwriters.libroville.com/
2. Creative Writing Prompts – http://www.creativewritingprompts.com
3. Imagination Prompts - http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html
4. Easy Street Prompts - http://www.easystreetprompts.com/
5. Can You Say It In 6 Words? - http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/
6. Creative Writing Prompt - http://www.writersdigest.com/prompts
7. First 50 Words – Creative Starts - http://first50.wordpress.com/
8. Tell Your Story - https://contently.com/
9. Creative Prompts On Pinterest (Images) - http://pinterest.com/rillaith/creative-prompts/
10. Visual Creative Writing Prompts - http://creativewritingprompts.com/
What did I miss? What should be added?
Other Posts by jon rognerud
Social Media Today