Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? [INFOGRAPHIC]
So what did we discover?
- For Facebook North American active users numbers are declining
- The average age of Facebook users has risen from 38 to 41 years old
- The number of Moms getting on Facebook is rising sharply
- Teens are increasingly going mobile and Facebook is not their favorite app
- There are a lot of hot, new apps like Kik Messenger, WhatsApp and SnapChat that are grabbing the attention of teenagers
It’s all displayed below for you in this “hot of the press” infographic. Enjoy and feel free to share or embed using the code below the infographic!
Tom Treanor is the creator of the Blog Writing Workshop and Founder of Right Mix Marketing, which helps companies of all sizes succeed through the effective use of Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Business Blogging and Social Media. Get news and updates from Tom on Twitter here!
Other Posts by Tom Treanor
Social Media Today