“Love Atlanta location. Great representation of major brands and leaders.”
“Great event. Great content. Very valuable information!"
“One of the best events I've been to in the past 2 years. Attendees were at the right level- senior- and the content was conversational not pushy/vendor.”
“Very impressed, will be back!”
Those are among the comments we received about last year’s Social Shake-Up. Because we are still committed to making The Social Shake-Up 2014 laser-focused on what real brands are doing in the real world, we’re once again coming to Atlanta, home of thirteen FORTUNE 500 companies and many leading divisions.
What’s new about The Social Shake-Up 2014?
Some of the new ideas we’ll be exploring in the panels and keynotes this year are:
- H2H vs Programmatic Marketing;
- More on future technologies, including mobile, scanning and wearable technology;
- A full track on security and privacy: what you need to worry about and what you don’t;
- The emerging models of the collaborative economy and what that means in particular for marketing;
- Greater integration with back-end CRM, the Holy Grail.
Join us in Atlanta September 16 and 17. We’re looking forward to your being there. Space is limited so buy your ticket now.