Title: Mighty Mouth + Chief Message Officer
Company: Mighty Casey Media LLC
— Bio —
Ever hear of a company called Google? What are they famous for?
How about the Mayo Clinic? What are they famous for?
What's YOUR company famous for? If your answer is "I don't know" (or worse, "IT solutions" or "business services") I can help. That's what I do.
I'm a Chief Message Officer: a communication + message guru who creates content that tells the stories about the value you deliver to your customers. In today's web-driven attention economy, you need those value-driven stories to build a solid connection with customers. You tell those stories with content - audio, video, the written word - to build engagement and connection with your market.
I have a special interest in healthcare and healthcare technology, and have a big voice in the e-patient community.
- Storyteller, media consultant, speaker, writer with deep expertise in broadcasting & theater. And stand-up comedy.
- Cancer warrior, author of Amazon bestseller "Cancer for Christmas: Making the Most of a Daunting Gift". Evangelist for participatory medicine and Health 2.0. One of the Disruptive Women in Health Care.
- 20+ years in network news + sports, covering stories for Dateline and Today, presidential campaigns, wars, presidential campaigns that turned into wars, NFL Playoff games, Stanley Cup hockey, and the NBA..
- theater/performance studies at the University of San Francisco, American Conservatory Theater, HB Studios, and the American Comedy Institute add value to both my presentation coaching & my own speaking engagements. Life is theater - act accordingly.
- honed my speaking skills doing stand-up comedy, performing at Caroline’s, Gotham Comedy Club, Catch A Rising Star, and the New York Comedy Club.
I even talked my way out of police custody in Saudi Arabia. Yes, I'm that good.
After facing drunken hecklers, corporate audiences are a walk in the park. Even those who don't want to embrace change quickly...or at all.
Latest Network Activity
Commented on: Social Media Gurus: Friends or Foes?
Werd, sister! Love the Star Wars analogy, and the point about creating content that make people want to connect is ...
Commented on: A Response to: 'Why Every Social Media Manager Should Be Under 25'
Social media is communication.If you find someone who is 25 years old, and a highly effective communicator, then by all ...