Company: Hope Xchange Consultancy DBA Apical Marketing & Hope Xchange Nonprofit
— Bio —
CEO Hope Xchange Consultancy, CA Benefit Corporation
DBA Apical Marketing (grow with a cause @ http://apicalmarketing.com) &
Hope Xchange NPO (for bipolars by bipolars @ http://hopexchangenonprofit.org) &
Give a Grape (oh for grape's sake, give a drop @ http://giveagrape.org)
[ THINKER ]
Some say I’m an idealist, thinking too big and ruminating too much.
Yes it’s true. But inside my head is where I do all my forward thinking.
I seek meaning and connection.
I want to understand what motivates people.
And I am incredibly decisive in implementing my vision.
Yes, the head is at times the place for me.
[ DOER ]
While I am a thinker, I am also a doer.
My forward-thinking results in innovative solutions with landing gears as well as wings.
I get it done rapidly and get it done right,
utilizing a collaborative, pedagogical and organized approach.
[ HUMANITARIAN ]
I seek every day to make a social difference.
Isn’t this what life is all about?
Inspired by attending Harvard’s Public Policy School,
I develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good.
I give back through pro bono and volunteer work and through my nonprofit, Hope Xchange,
as I’m committed to doing things with my life that will outlast it.
I am committed to empowering the bipolar community to help itself.
[ APICAL MARKETING - Grow with a Cause, http://apicalmarketing.com]
* Strategic marketing plans interweaving a cause marketing initiative
* Cause-related content marketing & interactive marketing roadmaps
* Tactical execution of strategic marketing plans
[ HOPE XCHANGE NONPROFIT - For bipolars by bipolars, http://hopexchangeconsultancy.org]
* Empowering the bipolar community to help itself through innovative & collaborative programs thereby restoring hope to the millions are are living without it
* Admin, private BP Support Group on Facebook
[ GIVE A GRAPE, "Oh, for grape's sake, give a drop," ]
* Cause marketing campaign in collaboration with wine industry (http://giveagrape.org) and wine lovers (http://siptosuppor.org), administered by Apical Marketing to raise awareness about bipolar & Hope Xchange
Latest Network Activity
Commented on: Top 10 Social Media Predictions for 2014 (Based on 2013 Moments)
As someone who does social media every day for my clients, I have to agree with all of these predictions albeit I would ...
Commented on: Content Is King, But Distribution Is Queen and She Wears the Pants
I really appreciated this thoughtful blog post. I would also like to chime in with my own 2 cents on interweaving cause ...