Company: Confluent Forms LLC
— Bio —I believe that a strong content strategy, coupled with great design, intuitive information architecture, and a well-developed and managed web presence can be empowering tools to the success of a business or non-profit. I'm the co-owner of Confluent Forms LLC, a boutique firm providing branding, graphic design, web design, web development and custom software development services. We are the owners and developers of the RFP Database, one of the largest sites/exchanges for Requests for Proposals with ~120,000 registered users. And we are the firm that has decided to push the usage of Blogger for business websites, turning ho-hum Blogger websites into amazing business sites, while sharing our knowledge of the platform on our site Blogger Xpertise. Curious to see how you can create beautiful websites using Blogger? See some of our work! Visitor our websites for articles on:
- You can do some amazing things with Blogger
- What is a RFP, where to find RFPs, and are RFPs relevant
- A simple local brick & mortar small business web strategy
- The 5 reasons your business should be on G+
- Why your business needs to claim its Google Places page
- Use Blogger and Google+ together to great effect
- 6 steps to writing a better Request for Proposals
- 5 quick tips to writing better proposals
- Making a Google Doc submission form email you the results
- 10 reasons recommending Blogger over Wordpress for most websites
Latest Network Activity
Commented on: Using Blogger and Google+ Together: The Multiplier Effect
Exactly! Many people make the mistake of thinking that Google+ is like Facebook: that you use it to interact with your ...
- Posted: Blog Content Lifecycle: Immediate vs. Increasing Dividends
- Posted: Using Blogger and Google+ Together: The Multiplier Effect
Commented on: Blogger to WordPress – Why Make The Change?
Sure, these are all great reasons to switch. But there are quite a few good reasons to NOT switch:1) security. ...